What Do You Need To Build Your Very Own Theater?
By XGIMI Tech - 2022-05
Having a home theater is a beautiful addition to every home as it comes with certain benefits. Movie nights are never the same with a home theater in your home. Another perk you enjoy is that it transforms gaming experiences and makes building a home theater installation easy.
With home theaters, you get to get a cinematic movie viewing experience at all times quickly. One device that makes this possible is a home theater projector. If you are considering setting up a home theater, you can include a 1080p smart projector in your plans as it is pretty helpful in a home theater setup. Smart projectors come with high picture quality, top-notch sound, large screens, and multiple connection options, making them for home theater use.
In this article, we will discuss the various things needed for a great home theater setup and use. We will also discuss XGIMI projectors like HORIZON Pro, AURA, and HORIZON and the fantastic features that make them ideal home theater projectors.
What Is Needed For A Home Theater Installation?
Setting a home theater up will require specific devices, factors, and conditions to make it functional. Each of these required items plays a role in building an authentic home theater experience. In setting up a home theater, the following would be needed:
Smart home projector
A smart home projector is an excellent addition to every home theater as it comes with unique features that transform movie experiences and make them memorable moments. Some of these features are:
- 4K/1080p resolution: One thing that influences the viewing experience is the picture and video quality. Smart projectors come with 4K or 1080p resolution, so they project images and videos that are crystal clear, thus offering an immersive movie viewing experience that every home theater needs.
- 1500-2000 ISO Lumens: Smart home projectors often offer brightness levels in this range which make them fit for viewing in different light conditions. Therefore, this helps you enjoy movies in your home theater any time of day.
- Automated setup technology: This technology which includes autofocus, keystone correction, and screen alignment, simplifies the handling of the devices as it is automated, thus eliminating the need for manual adjustments during viewing, allowing you to be fully immersed in your movies or gaming sessions.
- Built-in speakers: To provide a great experience, these devices are designed with built-in quality speakers which produce rich and room-filling sound. Thus helping you save money on external sound systems for your home theater.
- Large screen: Your home theater experience becomes even more exciting as smart projectors let you enjoy movies and games with large screens between 80-200 inches. So it would help if you had this to enjoy your home theater from every angle and corner of the room.
- Image enhancement technology: Smart projectors are pretty relevant as they have features like HDR10 and MEMC that enhance video and picture quality. HDR10 provides an excellent color ratio making pictures lifelike. At the same time, MEMC produces low image blur that makes fast-paced movies and games stay sharp which is necessary for a cinematic home theater experience.
- Multiple connectivity options: There are several connection options on smart projectors like HDMI, LAN, USB, audio, Bluetooth, and WiFi, and they allow you to use other devices like laptops and gaming consoles for an excellent home theater experience.
Adequate room size
In building your home theater, you would need a location within the home with a wide space as this would help optimize the setup and allow you to have a great audio experience. The room should be at least fifteen feet long and about ten feet wide.
Home theater furniture
To have a complete home theater experience, you need some furniture for the home theater room, like recliner chairs and sofas. They are ideal for a premium home theater experience as they provide comfort and put you in a relaxed mood even while enjoying an immersive viewing experience.
External sound system
For a home theater with an outstanding audio experience, having an external sound system will be required. You can utilize Hifi speakers and soundbars to provide top-notch sound to accompany your movies or games. Most smart projectors also come with top-quality built-in speakers for room-filling experience.
Your home theater experience is incomplete without viewing content, and this is where streaming sources like TV sticks, Android TV an operating system that supports streaming sources like Google Play, Chromecast built-in, smartphones, and computers. Videos and movies obtained from these sources provide premium entertainment for viewers.
You may be interested in : how to set up a home movie theater.
XGIMI projectors are excellent for home theater use as they add color and spice to the movie-watching experience. XGIMI's HORIZON Pro, AURA, and HORIZON are ideal for transforming your home theater experience with these unique features:
XGIMI Horizon Pro (4K Home Projector)
● 4K UHD/1500 ISO Lumens displays crystal-clear pictures.
● A large screen: with maximum 200 inches allows viewers to watch videos from any angle.
● Intelligent Screen Adaption (ISA) technology (auto focus, auto keystone correction, intelligent screen alignment and intelligent obstacle voidance) makes the device easy to use and a great for setup.
● MEMC provides a low latency for fast-paced movies, games, and sports.
● HDR10 provides an impressive contrast ratio and makes the display sharp and clear
● Dual 8W Harman Kardon speakers provide an exceptional audio experience and eliminate the need for an external sound system.
● X-VUE 2.0 Image Engine provides picture clarity, making image quality displayed smoother lifelike.
● Multiple ports: such as HDMI, USB, LAN and Headphone provide multiple connections for gaming consoles, laptops, and other devices.
● Chromecast built-in allows viewers to cast their favorite content directly from their phones and smart devices.
● Bluetooth/WiFi for advanced connections with other smart devices.
● Android TV™ accesses over 5000 apps like HBO Max, Disney+, and Hulu for unlimited entertainment.
XGIMI AURA (4K Laser Projector)
● 4K UHD/1800 ISO Lumens provides a clear and sharp image and video quality.
● Ultra Short Throw (UST) technology provides a 120" screen when positioned 11.7 inches away.
● X-VUE 2.0 Image Engine enhances color depth, thus producing sharp and crisp picture quality.
● 4*15W Harman Kardon speakers (two woofers and two tweeters) produce rich, room-filling sound and eliminates the need for an external sound system.
● MEMC offers low latency rates, suitable for fast-paced movies and games.
● Multiple ports offers viewers several connection options for gaming laptops or gaming consoles. (3× HDMI, 3× USB, 1× LAN, and 1× Headphone (3.55mm)).
● Chromecast built-in gives your smartphones input in your home theater installation.
● Bluetooth/WiFi provides advanced connectivity options for devices like tablets and smartphones.
● Android TV™ provides easy access to over 5000 apps like Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+ for nonstop entertainment.
XGIMI Elfin (1080p home projector)
● 1080p FHD/600 ISO Lumens provides a crystal-clear display in brightly lit environments.
● Intelligent Screen Adaption (ISA) technology (autofocus, auto keystone correction, intelligent screen alignment, and obstacle avoidance) makes it easy to use and eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
● Maximum 200 inches large screen allows viewers to watch videos from any angle and corner of the room.
● MEMC delivers a super low latency with the lowest amount of image blur.
● HDR10 provides an excellent contrast ratio.
● Dual 8W Harman Kardon speakers produces top-notch audio quality, eliminating the need for an external sound system.
● X-VUE 2.0 Image Engine enhances video quality display by producing clear and sharp color depth.
● Multiple ports provides connection options for gaming consoles and laptops (2× HDMI, 2× USB, 1× LAN, and 1× Headphones (3.55mm)).
● Chromecast built-in provides direct movie casting from smart devices.
● Bluetooth/WiFi support smart devices like tablets and smartphones.
● Android TV™ gives easy access to over 5000 apps like HBO Max, Disney+, and Hulu for unlimited entertainment.
Home theater installation is definitely not complete without a smart projector, streaming sources, home theater furniture, and an external sound system. Smart projectors make home theater setup easy and more enjoyable as they provide clear displays, built-in speakers, large screens, and multiple ports. XGIMI projectors like HORIZON Pro, AURA, and HORIZON make a home theater installation better and more enjoyable.
Enjoy $10 off Your Next Purchase
Join the XGIMI Community Today!