- The Best 4K Experience: Advanced ALPD technology delivers staggeringly crisp 4K UHD and life like colors for unforgettable movie nights.
- Fits Into Any Home Decor: Features XGIMI’s award-winning sleek build, transforming any room into a high-end theater.
- Exceptional Brightness: Packed with bright 1800 ISO Lumens to perfectly illuminate your content with stellar detail any time of day.
- Cinematic Sound: Harman Kardon sound with 2 tweeters and 2 woofers at 15W each unlocks rich audio so you can hear and feel more.
- Android TV™: Enjoy simple access to 5000+ apps like Disney+, HBO Max, and YouTube through the easy-to-use Android TV™ OS.
Discount Code FAQ
1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page, and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code can be applied per order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team: Serviceemail@example.com
HDMI x 2, HDMI (EARC Supported) x 1
USB x 3, Mini USB(Debug) x 1
LAN x 1
OPTICAL x 1
Bought this UST to replace a Benq ST projector that was getting pretty old. I first bought a JMGO01 and I really wanted to like that projector due to the price, form factor and sound, but the picture was really dim looking and after a couple of weeks, I sent it back. The Hookup on YouTube did a head to head review of USTs and compared them to other projectors in the same price range. The XGIMI Aura and the NexiGo Aurora PJ90 came out looking good for the price range, with the XGIMI rated a little higher but the Hookup's recommendation was for the Nexigo as it's price was a little cheaper. Price as tested was XGIMI $2,500 and Nexigo $2,100. When I bought though the XGIMI had come down in price to be at about the same price point as the Nexigo so I chose XGIMI. Two things I don't like about the XGIMI: 1. It is big, 23.8 x 15.7 x 5.4 inches vs. Nexigo's 17.76 x 13.05 x 3.92 inches. 2. It's heavy at 40.8 lbs vs. Nexigo's 22 lbs. The picture is beautiful, even in a dimly lit room. I have it projecting on a textured gray wall that is a little wavy. While watching a movie or something, I don't notice it at all, probably because I am transfixed looking at closeups of the actors and the pores in their skin. I do notice the waves when I am at the Home Screen. Speaking of screens, if I invested in a good projection screen, the waves and the bumps would go away but they would have to get a lot worse for me to do that.
I bought this and felt like I was taking a risk on new tech. And the payoff has been enormous. The features are fantastic and it's incredible how much functionality is packed into this little box.
Had it up and running in minutes. Got Netflix to work via a workaround (Found directions online for getting it onto the app store). And even connected the house Bluetooth speakers no problem.
I plan on buying another for my brother
I have been using for almost 10 months now, so far no problem. The picture quality is great and the built-in speakers are also pretty good. I highly recommend.
It works like a charm, picture and sound are terrific. The only issue was to manage to get a not distorted rectangular image as I project on a wall and my wall is not perfect. You really don't need additional sound bar or front speakers but I wish Xgimi would recommend some compatible wireless/bluetooth rear speakers as I am having a hard time finding some.
Picture is awesome and the sound is great.