- True 4K Technology: Decorate any room with breathtaking 4K UHD displayed enormously on a 200” screen.
- Bright 1500 ISO Lumens: Ultra-bright projection that delivers incredibly sharp and detailed imagery any time of day.
- Powerful Sound: Dual 8W built-in Harman Kardon speakers deliver cinematic sound effects without needing external soundbars.
- ISA Technology: Automated screen alignment, focus, and obstacle avoidance ensure that your viewing experience goes uninterrupted.
- Android TV™: Endless entertainment from popular streaming apps like Hulu, Prime Video, and Disney+ is at your fingertips.
Discount Code FAQ
1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page, and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code can be applied per order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team: Serviceemail@example.com
HDMI x 1, HDMI (EARC Supported) x 1
USB x 2
LAN x 1
OPTICAL x 1
The xgimi team was very patient and showed me the way to do it properly. Fantastic result.
I was skeptical at first. I purchased this projector for its portability for my garage golf simulator. The quick setup and picture correction is what drew me towards it since I will be setting up and taking down my golf sim due to the competing space in my garage. First time turning it on I was blown away as a first time projector owner. The picture quality and vibrancy of color really stood out. Even in a well lit room with lots of windows, the picture still retained much of its quality and that was even projecting on a white wall without a profesionall screen. I did hours of research before making the purchase and I can honestly say there are no regrets. The only issue I have had was with the built in media streaming. Many of the apps would be slow to load or the picture color was off when streaming from the built in Android TV. But I had an Amazon Fire Stick 4K Max on hand and plugged it and I am happy to say I have had no issues. The Xgimi remote even controls the fire stick so no need to have the 2 remotes. Although I purchased specifically for my golf sim, I will be using this to hold future movie nights in the back yard. The sound quality indoors is not bad, turned up half way is plenty loud for my space. Unsure how it will sound outdoors, but overall a good edition to the projector. If you're on the fence, try it out. If you're like me and want something affordable for a golf simulator then I say go for it.
Purchased this projector 18 months ago. Just recently the projector would not turn on. Contacted customer service and they offered an exchange even though the one year warranty had expired. Their customer service is the most efficient group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I highly recommend this product brand.